UPDATE: The Fitness Challenge has ended, but keep up the great work!
I stumbled across a 30-day fitness challenge today by Evernote Fitness Ambassador, Chad Williams. I'm taking the challenge and challenging you as well. You can read the full blog post on the 30-day fitness challenge, but first read on.
The challenge is fully customizable. You pick any combination of the four challenges:
- 100 sit ups per day.
- 100 stairs per day.
- Water only to drink
- No sugar
I have chosen to do the 100 sit ups and water-only challenges. I'm making one exception. I drink a glass of OJ every morning. Also, I'm adding my own extra challenge of 100 push ups each day for myself.
I'm going to give away, at the least, a copy of The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris to someone who participates in the challenge. Maybe I can get Tim Ferriss or Ramit Sethi to dig up something to give away as well (Are you guys listening?). I'll post some updates soon to let you know more prize details.
Here is what I'm asking of you:
- Commit to one or more of the challenges for 30 days, even if you're starting late!
- Add one challenge of your own like I'm doing with the push ups.
- Leave me a comment below telling me your plans.
- Follow @whoschadwick on twitter to keep up with my progress and hold me accountable if I start slacking.
- Keep me informed on your progress. Let me know how you're doing along the way by either commenting below or @mentioning me in some of your progress posts on twitter or facebook.
- Share this with everyone you know and challenge them as well. This is important.
- Finally, don't forget to check out the full challenge on Evernote and be sure to participate in the twitter party on March 15. I'll be there.