UPDATE: The Fitness Challenge has ended, but keep up the great work!
I stumbled across a 30-day fitness challenge by Evernote Fitness Ambassador, Chad Williams. I'm taking the challenge and challenging you as well. You can read the full blog post on the 30-day fitness challenge, but first read on.
The challenge is fully customizable. You pick any combination of the four challenges:
- 100 sit ups per day.
- 100 stairs per day.
- Water only to drink
- No sugar
I have chosen to do the 100 sit ups and water-only challenges. I'm making one exception. I drink a glass of OJ every morning. Also, I'm adding my own extra challenge of 100 push ups each day for myself.
Here is what I'm asking of you:
- Commit to one or more of the challenges for 30 days, even if you're starting late! Let me know your plans in the comments below.
- Follow @whoschadwick on twitter to keep up with my progress and hold me accountable if I start slacking.
- Keep me informed on your progress. Let me know how you're doing along the way by either commenting below or @mentioning me in some of your progress posts on twitter or facebook.
- Share this with everyone you know and challenge them as well. This is important for accountability.
- Finally, don't forget to check out the full challenge on Evernote and be sure to participate in the twitter party on March 15. I'll be there.